Salutations, readers! Welcome to Monday’s Listicles, a weekly creation started by Stasha at The Good Life.
Today, in honor of Valentine’s Day, Stasha is asking us to focus on love. Planning a love post for tomorrow, I had no intentions of participating today. However, my intentions changed due to a weekend blog post. The blogger mentioned something that stopped me in my tracks. This was the second time I was stopped in my tracks about the same topic, and I found myself on a mission.
I’ll share the incredibly distracting post and tweet in a minute. First, though, I have a list share. You see, while searching, craving and dreaming, I realized this love list was unavoidable, and calcium has nothing to do with it.
The Top 10 Flavors of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream I Love
1. Phish Food: Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey Marshmallow, Caramel Swirls and Fudge Fish
2. S’mores: Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks, Toasted Marshmallow
and Graham Cracker Swirls
3. New York Super Fudge Chunk: Chocolate Ice Cream with White
and Dark Fudge Chunks, Pecans, Walnuts and Fudge Covered Almonds
5. Americone Dream: Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces and a Caramel Swirl
6. Rocky Roadish: Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream with a Toasted Marshmallow Swirl and Fudge Covered Almonds
7. Chocolate Fudge Brownie: Chocolate Ice Cream with Fudge Brownies
8. Chocolate Macadamia: Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Covered Macadamia Nuts
9. Dave Matthews Band’s Magic Brownies: Black Raspberry Ice Cream Swirled with Sweet Cream Ice Cream and Fudgey Brownies
10. Dublin Mudslide: Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream with Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Coffee Fudge Swirl
Please note: I’ve yet to try #9 and #10. For whatever reason, unbeknownst to me, Ben & Jerry do not sell those two flavors in the state of Georgia.
These two flavors were brought to my attention by Stasha (yeah, the instigator of this list) and Byronic Man.
Stasha randomly tweeted about the flavor around the first week of February. I immediately tweeted back, seeking more information. Just like a good friend should, Stasha tweeted a photo to prove the existence of what I believe tastes like heaven on earth:
Byronic Man mentioned his mysterious flavor, ironically, in a post he wrote, because I tagged him to participate! Had I known he would use it as an opportunity to make me drool all over my keyboard and become increasingly jealous of his access to this frozen delicacy, I would not have tagged him!
Maybe, just maybe, there is an ice cream fairy that will find this post traveling throughout the blogosphere. And maybe, just maybe, a package will arrive at my doorstep, containing two pints of #9 and #10 packed in dry ice. It could happen, right? Ben? Jerry? Are you guys listening? Hello?!